Location: Kirribilli, NSW
Architect: MCA Architects
Works involved the additions and alterations to this heritage listed church. Works included the following:
- Replacement of some timber floor areas additional structural supports as necessary.
- New finishes and restoration of existing finishes through out.
- Restoration and new pavement to the external areas.
- New synthetic grass and play equipment areas.
- New electrical and audio visual fit-out.
- New timber bi-fold doors to stage entries.
- New joinery including sound and welcoming desks.
- New Air-conditioning system.