Client: Sydney Anglican Church Property Trust
Location: Enfield, NSW
Architect: NBRS + Partners
Working on an existing building of heritage interest the works involved the refurbishment and fit-out of the existing church hall facilities. These works including the following:
- New stair and ballustrading works.
- New finishes through out.
- Replacement of existing roof.
- Painting of external finishes.
- Extension of existing building including new masonry walls and glass facades.
- New external stairs and ramps.