Project Awarded – Gilroy Catholic College, Castle Hill
Gilroy Catholic College located in Castle Hill, is set to undergo a $20 million redevelopment of its existing campus, designed by Stanton Dahl Architects. Reitsma Constructions and APP Project Management will be executing the project on behalf of the Catholic Schools, Parramatta Diocese (CSPD), marking the third project at the school for Reitsma. We are honoured to collaborate with the design team on this project and believe that the proposed development will result in a state-of-the-art learning facility.
The redevelopment will entail:
- The demolition of Blocks D and E
- The construction of a new two-story building, named Block D, which will accommodate specialized science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) classrooms
- The creation of a covered outdoor learning area (COLA) over one of the current sports courts
- The resurfacing of two existing sports courts
- A comprehensive landscaping project aimed at enhancing the play space and addressing the topographical differences on the site.