Church by the Bridge, Kirribilli NSW
Works involved enhancement and restoration work on this heritage listed church, including the following:
- Replacement of some timber floor areas and additional structural supports as necessary
- New finishes and restoration of existing finishes throughout
- Restoration of external areas and new pavement
- New synthetic grass and play equipment areas
- New electrical and audio visual fit-out
- New timber bi-fold doors to stage entries
- New joinery including sound and welcoming desks
- New Air-conditioning system.
This project demanded appropriate attention to authenticity in material selection and quality of workmanship, as well as maintaining the integrity of existing designs and finishes.