Porsche Centre, Sydney South
In mid-2022 our sydney RFM team completed the refurbishment and fit out works at Porsche Centre Sydney South, Alexandria.
The project consisted of:
- Slight modifications to existing showroom area and offices including new floor finishes
- Installation of new structural steel mezzanine to create 6 new offices. (4 on level 1 & 2 on ground floor)
- Refurbishment of existing workshop including new tiling, new glazing wall dividing existing workshop & carpark, new bi-fold door and lighting supply
- Painting, resurfacing & line marking to existing internal carpark / workshop
The Exterior works involved:
- Two new canopies with one extending over an external carpark and the other on level 4 providing better coverage to the rooftop carpark.
- New PV panels to the existing roof
All of these works were completed whilst ensuring the existing business could continue to operate.
This project was Designed by Michael Avramidis Architects and Project Managed by CBRE.