Reitsma is excited to announce the launch of a new company – Reitsma RFM. The focus of this company will be on refurbishment, fit-out and maintenance within the Sydney region. There is plenty of opportunity for growth in this area along with servicing our existing client base. Our previous small works and interiors projects will now fall under Reitsma RFM, along with the existing management and site staff. Reitsma Constructions will continue to grow and service our existing clients on projects valued between $1-20 Million in contract value.
Matt van Bentum will be a director and manager of RFM. Congratulations to Matt for this great opportunity. Originally coming from a trade background, Matt has been with Reitsma for over six years. Matt has developed strong relationships with a number of Reitsma clients through his leadership and technical skills and is looking to be able to build on these for the future growth in this business. He has been managing a number of our large complex projects, giving him a broad base of experience to head up RFM. The company will be based out of our Sydney office in Seven Hills, NSW.
Some of the key areas we work in are:
- Aged care refurbishment works
- Office fit-outs and refurbishment
- Property maintenance and rectification works
- Educational refurbishment works including administration, amenities, learning areas etc
- Automotive alterations and additions including workshops, showroom and office areas
- Retail and industrial alterations and additions
- Church alterations, additions and general remediation works
- Remediation works such as retaining walls, roof replacement, general repairs
For any upcoming tender opportunities for Reitsma RFM, please contact Matt on (02) 8602 0500